Get Ready for a Fabulous Fall Night with the College Fashion Week Essentials Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Fall is here, and with it comes a whole new season of beauty looks. It’s time for blanket scarves, booties, and dark lipstick. Plus, fall lends itself to plenty of nights out! In addition to your usual dinner plans, maybe you’re headed to a corn maze or have a fall semiformal coming up. Whatever the case, our sponsors for College Fashion Week have your back.

1. Start the night right.

Before you dance/party/walk the night away, give yourself a little me time. The POPSUGAR must-have box comes with awesome surprises like this so that every month you get a gift in the mail. We love the book they sent in this month’s box–perfect to psych you up for a perfect night!

2. Don’t forget to hydrate!

With Spindrift sparkling water made with real fruit, hydrating is more delicious than ever. You could sip the delicious beverage on its own, or use it as a mixer to start the night off with a classy cocktail. Whatever the case, you can rest easy knowing there’s no artificial sugar or flavors, just fruit and water.

3. Shake up your makeup!

When it comes to makeup, places like Ulta Beauty are always a life-saver. With so many quality brands in one store, it’s so easy to go overboard on all the beauty guru goodness. Luckily, Ulta Brand products are both great quality and affordable, so it’s okay to choose a few too many shades. Their new glitter eye topcoat can be layered over any eyeshadow for a glittering, glamourous look. 

4. Eyebrows on fleek.

Any experienced makeup lover can tell you that a well-groomed brow is critical to a flawless look. And with the Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil from It Cosmetics, creating that look is easier than ever! This pencil is easy to use and formulated to match a variety of hair colors. Getting those eyebrows on fleek will be a snap!

5. Try a new ‘do. 

When you hear the term “bed head,” you may not immediately think of a beautifully polished hairstyle. But with these awesome tools and hairspray from Bed Head, that’s exactly what you’ll get! With the 1″ Curlipops Curling Wand, Mini Ceramic Flat iron, and Mini Masterpiece hairspray, you’ll have a great style that will hold all night. Bad hair days, begone!

Have a great night out, collegiettes!

Kendall is pursuing a bachelors in journalism and a masters in emerging media in at the University of Georgia. After joining Her Campus UGA in the fall of 2015, she became one of the team's Campus Correspondents in fall 2016. During this time, HC UGA has flourished, moving from the Bronze level all the way to Pink, and it has been selected for national partnerships including the Her Campus Tour in 2018. Kendall hopes to someday work in the intersection of technology and journalism, and she adores books, travel, volunteering, and the color teal.