This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Do you still not know what you want for Christmas? Don’t worry! You still have plenty of time, and here are some Christmas list ideas to help you out!

For those who love music, concert tickets are always a nice go-to. You can ask for local band tickets or tickets to one of the biggest concerts of the year.

Technology is always advancing, so an idea for your Christmas list is the new device you’ve been eyeing.

If you love beauty gifts, a gift set from Ulta or Sephora might be ideal for you and your beauty craves.

Clothes and shoes can feel like something that you can never have enough of. Just make sure you specify the kind of clothes you want, so you’ll actually wear them.

If you like taking pictures, ask for a camera or even a Polaroid camera to take some cool pictures with.       

Decorations for your room are also a great idea. You could ask for posters, lights, canvases or anything that will spice up your room.

Lastly, putting things that you need, even if they aren’t typical Christmas gifts, is a great idea. If you need socks, a water bottle, or a bookbag, put it on your Christmas list.

These are ideas for your Christmas list that will hopefully make your list amazing and your Christmas even more amazing!

Photo Sources:

Cover Photo

Photos [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]

Shania is a journalism and political science student at The University of Georgia, graduating in May 2021. She loves writing and spent the first couple years of her college career writing and editing for Her Campus!