Chinazor Offor: Cali Bound Fashionista

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Chinazor Offor, also known as Chichi, is a fourth-year Public Relations with a minor in Fashion Merchandising and the New Media Certificate. Chichi is one of our Campus Correspondents for the new school year. Her original hometown is Atlanta, but now when she’s not in Athens she lives in Senoia, Georgia. Keep reading to see how Chichi has combined her passions and studies to make the most of her time at UGA!

What is your favorite Athens restaurant?

Cali N’ Titos

What are you involved in on campus?

I am a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UGA. I joined freshman year and I look forward to re-vamping our UGA chapter, making this year one to remember!

I was chosen as a Grady College of Journalism Ambassador. I am really excited to get a chance to represent the college and share my love of Grady with everyone. 

I just started working at the Career Center. They are allowing me to work on graphic design for through creating various marketing materials. I look forward to utilizing my resources there to help in my post-grad job search. 

Gamma Sigma Sigma is a community service sorority that I’ve been in since freshman year. 

What are your future career plans?

I am open to various career paths post-grad. I am interested in working in either the fashion or entertainment. I could see myself working anywhere from a television network or movie studio to online publications like Refinery 29 and Buzzfeed. One thing is for sure. I am moving to Los Angeles after graduation. I have been wanting to live there since I was 11 years old! I’m also hoping to finally get started with blogging/vlogging fashion related things, so it fashion can maybe be a possible side hustle for the future.

What do you like to do for fun?

I love love love all things television and film. Fashion will and always be apart of my heart so I enjoy shopping and discovering new bloggers with innovative and cool styles. I love trying new things fashion wise as well. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and discovering new, delicious places to chow down. 

What are some fun facts about you?

My name is Nigerian. Both of my parents were born there and most of my extended family lives there now.  Also, I studied abroad in Prague, Czech Republic this summer for a travel journalism study abroad program. It was my first time in Europe, and I got to visit a lot of other countries too. Other than Prague, my favorite place I visited was Budapest, Hungary. The Hungarians know how to have a good time! 

Kendall is pursuing a bachelors in journalism and a masters in emerging media in at the University of Georgia. After joining Her Campus UGA in the fall of 2015, she became one of the team's Campus Correspondents in fall 2016. During this time, HC UGA has flourished, moving from the Bronze level all the way to Pink, and it has been selected for national partnerships including the Her Campus Tour in 2018. Kendall hopes to someday work in the intersection of technology and journalism, and she adores books, travel, volunteering, and the color teal.