Her Campus UGA Snapshot

• Throwback Thursday: Music Midtown

It was only a week ago but we're still having withdrawals from watching Drake bless us at Music Midtown. We can't wait to be there again...

• Summer Survival Kit

We were so excited to receive all the goodies inside of our Summer Survival Kit! This only gives us more to celebrate during finals week.

• Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's been a rainy week here in Athens. Here's to hoping this upcoming week brings us more sunny days.

• Santa Rosa Beach

We're so jealous of this sunset that our CC got to view during her trip to the beach this weekend! Three more weeks and we'll be free to...

• Battle of the Bands

We had a blast teaming up with our friends UGA Habitat for Humanity and VS Pink UGA at the Battle of the Bands! Check out some of the free...

• Birthday Cake Frappucino

Who else got their Birthday Cake Frappucino from Starbucks? We were all over this decadent creation and we aren't ashamed to admit it...

• Spring Has Sprung!

It's such a beautiful day on campus today, collegiettes! Take advantage of this gorgeous spring weather by lounging out in the sun or...

• Spring Break Survival Kit

We were so excited to finally receive our Spring Break Survival Kit! Stay tuned to see what we found inside.

• Valentine's Day Card Making

We had so much fun making Valentine's Day cards for the senior citizens at the Athens Community Council on Aging! Thanks so much to...

• UGA Womens' Basketball

We spent our Thursday night cheering on the Lady Dawgs last night as they took on South Carolina! #GoDawgs

• Winter Activities Fair

We had a blast at the Winter Activities Fair today! Thanks to everyone who signed up to join our team. We're so excited to work with you...

• Finals Survival Kit

We're so glad finals are over! We're even more glad that our friends at Her Campus National were able to send us a few treats to make the...

• UGA vs. Arkansas

Congrats to the Dawgs for beating Arkansas! They may not have been here to hear us cheer them on, but we're always happy to see our team...

• Happy Gameday!

It's Saturday in Athens folks! Check out these collegiettes looking ever-so-stylish while cheering on the Dawgs between the hedges! #GoDawgs

• Finals Chic

We're loving this collegiette's effortless chic. Perfect for studying late nights in the SLC. Photo courtest of Athens Street Style.

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style