Back To School Saturdays with Teen Vogue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

School is back in session and it can get a little overwhelming after the first month. Tests, projects, assignments! September can be stressful in the Dawg nation, when your dreaming of those summer days but looking forward to the Saturday afternoons teeing up between the hedges. With all the excitement, its easy for a collegiette to want to forget all about school!

Well have no fear collegiettes, Her Campus UGA has the perfect relaxation for you! Join the lovely ladies of Her Campus UGA for our Back To School Saturdays event with Teen Vogue! We’ll be giving away tons of amazing goodies from Vera Wang Fragrance, Gillette Venus, Keds, Asos, Insidious 2 and many more! Don’t believe us? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to catch sneak peek pictures of all the amazing goodies that we’ll be giving away!

Be sure to stop by Tate Plaza on September 9 from 11 AM-2PM for your chance to score big!

HCXO!

A student journalist at the University of Georgia, Brittini Ray has been writing for HCUGA since fall 2011. This past spring, she became the president of Her Campus UGA. Brittini also interns for zpolitics.com. She hopes to learn more about news and the journalsim industry.   Follow Brittini on Twitter