8 Swag Items in the Fall 2016 Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

This year’s Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit was filled with all kinds of fun and useful things. From beauty and makeup swag to books for our reading pleasure, there is something for everyone. This kit will definitely help us have the best semester yet!

Freeman Beauty Face Masks

With masks containing things from clay to charcoal Freeman Beauty didn’t leave us hanging. They left us ready for the ultimate “Treat Yo Self” semester. 

L’eggs Tights 

It’s getting cooler and sometimes throwing on a pair of L’eggs tights is the solution to warming up those legs!

The London Look

The British Invasion is alive and well. We can all embrace our inner London dweller with these awesome Rimmel mascara, lipstick, and eyeliner. Am I British yet? 

Wearsafe Tag

This cool tech gadget make fulfilling that youthful wanderlust that much easier and safer. 

Flying Colors Apparel Koozies 

Our fingers are now protected (in style) from the cold and hot contents of anything we drink!

Books Books Books 

Between The Roommate Book and Adulthood is a Myth, we’ve got our semester reading list off to a good start. 

Diva Cup

The Diva Cup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally, collecting ,rather than absorbing, menstrual flow. Bonus, it’s great for the environment! 

Juicy Perfume

This bold scent from Juicy is for all us young queens trying to take the world by storm. 

Chinazor Offor is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Fashion Merchandising while seeking a certificate in New Media. You can usually find her dividing time between Her Campus UGA, watching game of thrones, and planning her move to sunny LA upon graduation. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter (@thechicrevolt).