This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Every collegiette will have likely experienced a few awful pickup lines before donning a cap and gown, even if some of them are jokes. Check our list of pick-up line fails for some of your favorite university majors. 

From the math major…

Are you less than 90°? Because you are a-cute!

From the history major…

Call me Paul Revere, because I’d like you give you a midnight ride. 

From the pre-med guy…

Hey girl, are you my appendix? Because I’ve got a feeling in my stomach that makes me want to take you out.

From the English major…

Are you a library book? Because I can’t stop checking you out. 

From the biology major…

If I were an enzyme, I’d be helicase, so then I could unzip your genes.

From the political science major…

On a scale of North Korea to America, how free are you tonight?

From the psychology major…

Are you a conditioned stimulus? Because you’re making me drool. 

From the business major…

Are you good at Excel? Because then you must be really good at spread sheets.

Don’t worry, collegiettes. These pickup lines are good for a laugh, and someday, a guy will win your heart without using a single one of them.

Kendall is pursuing a bachelors in journalism and a masters in emerging media in at the University of Georgia. After joining Her Campus UGA in the fall of 2015, she became one of the team's Campus Correspondents in fall 2016. During this time, HC UGA has flourished, moving from the Bronze level all the way to Pink, and it has been selected for national partnerships including the Her Campus Tour in 2018. Kendall hopes to someday work in the intersection of technology and journalism, and she adores books, travel, volunteering, and the color teal.