alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Valentine’s Day Fails Guaranteed to Make You Giggle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

With the big day fast approaching, people are either excitedly awaiting those special gifts from their S.O. or thinking about how to spend “Single Awareness Day.” Either way, these fails are pretty much certain to at least make you smile. 

1. Brief Jerky

I’m not quite sure who would be up for this sort of bedroom activity. Maybe Sasquatch from the beef jerky commercials? Either way the person taking off these undies needs to have some seriously strong teeth!

2. Autocorrect Strikes Again

Oh autocorrect, why were you ever even invented? Thankfully you were though, because you leave us with gems like this one. Not sure I would respond either, Bernie. 

3. Abbreviation Fail

Maybe this isn’t the best way to express your love for someone this Valentine’s Day. This person had good intentions, but abbriviating this holiday may be a little dangerous. You also probably shouldn’t use this cake to tell someone about your previous sexual history.

4. Advertising Done Wrong

Ouch, this is pretty harsh. Of course every company has to advertise, but in the words of Miss Taylor Swift, “Why you gotta be so mean?” 

5. Always Clever IKEA

Last but not least is this deal that you just can’t beat! Get pregnant on Valentine’s Day, and IKEA will give you a crib for free. It’s a great deal, sure, but can you really look at this without laughing? I mean come on!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Hi, my name is Rachel! I am a 4th year student at the University of Georgia studying English. My goal is to become a Special Education English teacher. I enjoy music, movies, her two cats, and hiking with her boyfriend in the mountains of North Georgia. Currently I work at a local school in their After School program, interacting and tutoring Middle School children. I have a passion for animals and someday hope to open my own animal rescue. My kitties, Calypso and Harley, are my heart and have really helped me develop a passion for helping animals in need.