15 Things All UGA Introverts Can Relate To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

1. When you’re listening to music with your headphones in before class starts and someone tries to make small talk with you

2. When your friend drags you to a party where you know no one

3. When you go to a party with your crew

4. When you’re hurrying to catch an Orbit and it’s completely full so you have to deal with being unintentionally fondled for 10 minutes

5. When that cute boy in the MLC makes eye contact with you, but you’re too awkward to react so you just…

6. When you finally gain the courage to talk to that cute boy but your brain decides to temporarily shut off

7. When no one answers the question your professor just asked, so he threatens to pick a random victim and try to avoid eye contact with him, hoping he won’t pick you

8. When the professor inevitably calls on you

9. When you get back to your dorm/apartment after a long day of being around people on campus

10. When your friend wants to spontaneously go downtown, but you haven’t had time to mentally prepare for it

11. When you’re daydreaming and don’t realize you’re awkwardly staring at someone while in the process of zoning out

12. When you meet an extrovert and they go in for a hug and you have no idea what to do

13. When you’re in line at the dining hall, so you take the time to mentally practice saying your order so you don’t mess it up… But you once you reach the front of the line you completely forget what to say because the pressure of being put on the spot is just too much to handle

14. When someone tells you to “come out of your shell”

15. When your plans are cancelled last-minute, so you get to spend more time by yourself