10 Signs You’re The Chandler Bing Of Your Friend Group

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

1. You’re probably the funniest person you know

You’re basically a one-man comedy show, even if no one else thinks you are.

2. Emotions aren’t exactly you’re *thing* but you still try to help your friends with whatever you can

You’re much better at making your friends laugh than being a shoulder to cry on.

3. And sarcasm isn’t just something your good at, it’s a way of life

You’ve reached the point where you can’t even stop with the sarcastic comments, they just come naturally.

4. Words are something you will probably never master

…but sometimes hand gestures are much more effective, anyway.

5. You may suck at dancing, but you totally own your awkwardness on the dance floor

Watch out Young MC, you’ve got some better, slightly-more-awkward moves to bust out.

6. You’re the token single friend in your group, but don’t worry, love will come eventually

You probably think about adopting a litter of cats more and more with each passing day.

7. All of your friends are working on their futures, but you’re just like…

Everyone is starting their careers and/or getting married, but your biggest responsibility is not burning the Hot Pocket currently in the microwave… and you’re strangely okay with that.

8. You’re not one to shy away from telling people how you feel

Subtlety is so not your forte.

9. You have this thought at least once a week:

Probably after you’ve accidentally replied, “Thanks, you too!” to the waiter when he tells you to enjoy your food, or maybe because you just inhaled that entire roll of cookie dough…

10. But no matter what, you embrace your craziness with your friends by your side

Yes, you’re awkward and sarcastic, but your friend group wouldn’t be the same without you.