element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Mom Who Has Everything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Ahhh, Winter. The time of year where everything seems to blur together and Thanksgiving turns into Christmas as soon as you put finish the last piece of pumpkin pie. The fast-paced celebrations, while fun, can prove to be a time of stress for many when it comes to gift giving. When it comes to parents in particular, searching for the right gift can be incredibly difficult. Here are 10 gifts your mom (and grandma) are guaranteed to love (and use)!!

1. Family Calendar

There’s nothing moms love more than gifts with meaning. Gather up you best family pics and make a calendar that will make her whole year. Literally.

2. Refurbished Family Heirloom 

Does your mom still have her grandmother’s jewelry that she loves but never wears? Have it melted down to create an entirely new accessory with meaning.

3. Coupon book

Don’t have time to order something? Raid your arts and crafts closet to put together a coupon book filled with “coupons” she can use whenever. Fill the book with promises of a clean kitchen or massage with NO expiration date.

4. Skincare

Everyone needs a little self love sometimes. With a busy schedule, it’s easy for moms to forget about their “me time.” Give her the gift of a high quality skincare set like this one from Sephora.

5. Spa Certificate

As I said before, moms don’t take enough time for themselves. Schedule a massage or facial on a weekend day you know she has open, and she will love you forever (more than she already does) :)

6. Home Improvement

Has your mom being complaining about the chipping paint on the living room walls? Surprise her with a retouched (or completely repainted) wall to check a chore off her list!

7. Homemade Meal

Give your parents a break one night and pull out all the stops for a fancy home-cooked dinner. And if the food doesn’t turn out as planned? It’s the thought that counts! Check out these recipes for inspo.

8. Cozy Robe

Who doesn’t love a big fluffy robe in the winter? Nuff’ said.

9. Monthly Wine Subscription

Channel her inner sommelier and sign up for a monthly wine subscription to have a exciting new bottle delivered right to her door. Best. Daughter. Ever.

10. A Stellar Report Card 

It might seem cheesy but bringing home good grades is a great reminder that all that money they’re investing in you is well spent.

Happy shopping and happy holidays!

Wellsley Kesel is a third year journalism student at The University of Georgia. She is a major advocate for healthy living and hopes to one day become a health or lifestyle writer for a high-profile magazine. When she's not writing for Her Campus, you can find her at the gym, scouring Pinterest for fashion and clean eating inspo, and stalking goldendoodle instagram accounts. Find her on instagram @wellsley.j for a peek into her life adventures!