Wyatt Fulghum ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is extremely involved. You may have seen him giving tours with the Florida Cicerones or working with the UF Honors Ambassadors. Collegiettes, meet Wyatt Fulghum!

Wyatt is 20 years old and is from Palmetto, Florida. He’s a third-year criminology and law major, as well as an international studies major with a focus on the Middle East. Along with Florida Cicerones and Honors Ambassadors, he’s also a member of Student Government and participates in the Islam in Africa research group.

Wyatt’s favorite thing about UF is giving tours to prospective students. “I get to see firsthand the excitement and anticipation they have at the thought of coming to UF,” he said. You may have seen him studying on the third floor of Dauer Hall or at Library West in the morning before it gets too busy. Like most of us, Wyatt has a few Netflix favorites he loves to wind down with. “Eternal favorite is and forever will be The Office. Current favorite is anything that is not Scandal. My roommate forces Scandal upon all of us; it’s terrible,” he said. Wyatt is also loving this time of year, as autumn is his favorite season. “Good waves, Christmas on its way, deer season, end of instant dehydration while walking through campus and chilly woodsers. What’s not to love?” he said.

Wyatt is currently single. His celebrity crush is a toss up between Natalie Portman and Selena Gomez. “I haven’t decided between the two yet,” he said. On a first date, Wyatt would want to do whatever his date wants or loves to do. “Lord knows all I want to do is eat at Jimmy John’s and do something that she probably doesn’t. My opinion is irrelevant,” he joked. Wyatt is looking for a girl who isn’t afraid to speak her mind and be real with him. “I just want the real you, all the time. Sarcasm is also a must.”

His dream job would be owning a dive shop and running a charter boat on the water. “Fish, dive and do what I love every day. I also still want to be an astronaut,” he said. He also has a few unique things on his bucket list. “Run an ultramarathon, camp in Alaska and complete (and win, obviously) a hot wing eating contest,” he listed. He also wants to travel to Teahupoo on the island of Tahiti and southern Chile.

Wyatt is pretty excited about being this week’s Campus Cutie. “After finding out what it was, I figured it could only help my quest for fame, so I feel pretty good.” Be sure to say “hey” when you see this guy around town!

Kelly is a sophomore studying telecommunications and English at UF. She is the Campus Cutie writer and couldn't be more excited for her first semester on the Her Campus UFL team! Kelly is an avid traveler, coffee lover, and Netflix junkie. She is also a member of Delta Zeta and a dual citizen of Canada and the United States. Kelly spent her summer at WWSB ABC 7 as a digital media intern. She hopes to one day produce and write for television in a city like New York or Toronto.
Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!