What Would the Kardashians Major in at UF?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Whether you love them or hate them, there’s no denying the Kardashians have made an empire out of their name. Just last month, the fam celebrated their 10 year anniversary of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. And their current drama just proves how they’ve stayed around for so long!

Kylie, Khloe and Kim are all pregnant, Scott’s drama is on a constant loop and Rob is still having legal issues with Blac Chyna. I mean, if that isn’t enough drama to spice up a typical, boring college life then I don’t know what is! With the extra controversy surrounding the Kardashian clan putting them even more in the spotlight than usual, I’ve found myself forgetting they’re famous people living glamourous lives far away. SO, I thought it would be fun to envision what all of our favs would be like if they were just like us – studying at the University of Florida. Here’s what I came up with:

1. Kim Kardashian

The OG Queen of the the Kardashians: the one who started it all (and by “all,” I mean Keeping Up with the Kardashians). It’s no surprise that if Kim K was enrolled at UF she would be in the College of Journalism and Communications. She’s cunning, calculated and knows exactly what it takes to have a presence and a brand. She would excel at Public Relations – her clients would be just as iconic as she is. I, as probably most others, could quote at least 10 iconic scenes from Keeping Up that revolve around Kim (mostly the episode where Kris Humphries pushes her in the water and she loses her diamond earring). Kim would be the kind of girl who got all those amazing internship opportunities because she’s just a natural at what she does.

2. Khole Kardashian

Taking her new show, Revenge Body, as a hint, I think Khloe would be on track to graduate with a degree in either sports medicine or nutrition from UF. Since a couple of years ago when she began seriously working out and getting into shape, Khloe has totally reinvented herself. Now that exercise and eating healthy is a big part of her life, Khloe loves to share that with others and help them be the best version of themselves. After college, she would be the next Dr. Oz-type television nutritionist.

3. Kourtney Kardashian

Fun fact: Kourtney actually did go to college and studied theater arts and a minor in Spanish. And I have a feeling that if she did it all over again at UF, she would continue with theater. Her drama with Scott (and seemingly everyone else in her family tbh) would create good material for a monologue for her intro the theater class.

4. Kris Jenner

Ahhh, Kris. The ultimate momager. If Kris ever graced UF’s campus, she would be the Queen of Heavener, aka the business mogul who knows exactly how to run the show. She is, sort of, ruthless in the way that she needs everything to be done for business; Kris is always making sure her kids’ careers stay relevant. She would come into UF as a business student at Heavener, but professors would realize her talent sooner rather than later, and she’d end up a TA by her second year as an undergraduate.

5. Scott Disick

Although technically not a Kardashian (well, at least not anymore), I think we can all agree on the fact that he still counts. Scott’s nothing less than a sassy, blunt and argumentative man who knows exactly what he wants to do. I mean, he wanted to be knighted and literally rebranded himself as Lord Disick for a while. With all this being said, Disick would no doubt take the political science route. His need to always have the nicest things and look his best, he is reminiscent of some of the poli sci majors I know walking around campus like they’re in D.C. instead of UF.

6. Kylie Jenner

The youngest of the dynasty, but certainly not the least successful. Since making a name apart from her older half-sister, Kylie has stepped into her own. Kylie would graduate with high marks if there was a fashion merchandising; unfortunately, this degree isn’t exactly a full major a UF. So Kylie would most likely spend her undergrad years here before moving onto bigger and better things at a school such as the Savannah College of Art and Design. However, during her time at UF, Kylie would probably join the UF College of Design, Construction and Planning where she could earn a degree in interior design.

I think we can all agree that the Kardashians have truly made a name for themselves.  They have made it their business over the past 10 years to be “friends” with everyone that watches their show. And really, once you start to regularly see someone on TV and social media for a decade, you start to feel like you actual know that.

And like the smart business people they are (shout out to you, Kris), they have used this to their advantage. That’s why all their business endeavors always sell out in days. When Kylie Jenner made her first leap into cosmetics with her Kylie Lip Kits back in 2015, the first line sold out in less than a minute. It’s because they know that people love them; that people feel like their posts and snapchats are directed at them. Obviously, you would buy something that your friend recommends to you. I mean we do this all the time in person, the only difference with the Kardashians is that it is through a screen.

So whether you love them, hate them or maybe even love to hate them. You have to admit that through it all, they cracked the code and worked the system for their favor.

Tell us what you think about the Kardashians and what other majors they would be in in the comments below!