Sondisa Obie ‘15

Name: Sondisa Obie Age: 20 Year: junior Major: psychology Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio Relationship Status: single Height: 6’3” Do you have any siblings: three. Who is your favorite female celebrity? Elle Varner Favorite Song: “Aquemini” by Outkast Favorite Candy: Snickers Shakira or Beyonce? Beyoncé What types of girls are you attracted to? “Down to earth, kind, intellectual girls with a sense of humor.” What is your ideal date? “I don’t really have an ideal date. I think connecting with the girl is more important.” Favorite Movie: Star Wars: A New Hope 2Pac or Biggie? Biggie Biggest Pet-Peeve: willful ignorance What is a deal-breaker for you in a girl? “Arrogance is a huge deal-breaker.” What is your most embarrassing moment? “My most embarrassing moment was when a girl called me out for hitting on her in front of my friends and then walked away.” Most Memorable Moment: My most memorable moment was when I got sent to live on my uncle’s farm for a month for being… problematic.” Any strange talents? I can draw, but that’s not really strange.” Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving Favorite TV Show: Sherlock Favorite Food: Pizza What’s your plan after graduation? “To go to graduate school for forensic psychology.” Are you involved with any clubs or organizations? “I’m in Psychology Club.” How would you describe yourself using five words? “Weird and kind of funny.” Where do you see yourself in 15 years? “Working in the legal system as a forensic psychologist and helping on criminal cases.” If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? “I don’t think I would change anything about myself.” Where is the one place you’d like to visit? Venice, Italy Favorite Sports Team: Cleveland Cavaliers What are some of your hobbies? “Playing basketball, reading, and writing.” Morning or Night: night What’s your favorite dessert? Cookie Dough. Celebrity Look-a-Like: Carmelo Anthony. Longest Relationship: “A little over a month.” Favorite Quote: “One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? “The most romantic thing I’ve ever done was surprise her with flowers and teddy bear at her house on birthday.” How did you feel when I approached you about Campus Cutie? “I was surprised and kind of flattered.”

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Lauren Crawford is a fourth-year Telecommunications Major with a News Specialization and Sports Management Concentration at the University of Florida. She is pursuing a career in Broadcast Journalism in the fields of entertainment news and sports sews, and is currently the Thursday Sports Anchor for WUFT. She began working for HerCampus because she loves all things pop culture and enjoys writing, especially for an organization that caters to college women. You can find Lauren in her spare time watching reality TV, helping with her sorority, hanging out with friends, traveling, or catching up on the latest football game. She is your Entertainment10 Blogger.

Editor's Note

The time is now. Get gifting!

We Recommend

User login