Quiz: Which UF Hall Are You Based on your Personality?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

If you’re like most college students, you are probably reading this during class, and that’s okay. To feed your procrastination further, here’s a quiz to determine which UF hall you are based on your personality (because I know you were dying to know this very important piece of information).

1. On a typical Friday night, you are:

A. Insta-storying from Depot Park.

B. In bed, reading the new book you picked up at Library West.

C. Consoling your BFF who just broke up with her S.O.

D. Celebrating a night of hard-core studying by heading over to Mid.

2. Your bag essential is:

A. Your multiple chargers for all your gadgets.

B. A sweater because you are always cold, no matter the season.

C. A pack of hair ties because you are the hair tie girl.

D. A statement pair of sunglasses.

3. You are willing to splurge your money on:

A. The newest iPhone.

B. A vintage vinyl that you need for your record collection.

C. A membership to a yoga studio.

D. One of the expensive UF sweatshirts from the Bookstore.

4. What are you wearing right now?

A. A pair of booties made from recycled plastic water bottles.

B. A dress that use to belong to your grandmother.

C. A yellow shirt with cute patches in the corner.

D. A UF oversized T-shirt, norts, and gator socks with sandals.

5. What do you love most about UF?

A. The cutting-edge technology.

B. The historical, brick buildings.

C. U Matter, We Care.

D. GAME DAYS.

If you got mostly A’s …

You’re Newell Hall!

Recently renovated as a student study center, Newell Hall has all the latest technology and unique sitting spaces. It’s creative and forward-thinking, just like you.

If you got mostly B’s …

You’re Anderson Hall.

This hall is one of the historic buildings on campus, and although it has not changed much since its construction, it has been the hub for many Liberal Arts majors. You are wise and trustworthy, just like good old Anderson Hall.

If you got mostly C’s …

You’re Peabody Hall.

Located next to the Plaza of the Americas, Peabody Hall is currently the satellite center of the UF Counseling and Wellness Center. Just like the CWC, friends turn to you when they need advice because you are always there for them.

If you got mostly D’s …

You’re Turlington Hall.

Together with Turlington Plaza, this hall is one of the best-known places on campus. Turlington is classic. You probably bleed orange and blue and are considered an icon amongst your friends.

There’s something for everyone at this university, and there’s definitely a hall for every personality type.  

Courtney is a freshman majoring in History with a minor in Dance. This is her first semester writing for Her Campus UFL and she's so excited to have this opportunity! Courtney enjoys reading Jane Austen classics, traveling to new places all over the globe, and eating maybe too much Ben and Jerry's ice cream. She's a sister of Delta Nu Zeta, a service sorority on campus, and loves being able to help the community and grow as a proud member of the Gator Nation!