This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

You’ve probably been crushing on the youngest member of the Jonas Brothers squad since you were 10. He was so cute, and you couldn’t get enough of his posters in Tiger Beat, songs on Radio Disney and Disney channel movies and shows. And now, this boy has transformed into one of the most fine men in America. He has appeared in various TV shows, has a solo album, world-wide tour and several magazine covers like Vogue. He performed in a Victoria’s Secret Swim Special that will be on CBS on March 9.  He has the face, voice and body of an angel. Nick Jonas, you’re a very worthy of this week’s #ManCrushMonday award.

Just look at his beautiful smile.

He always has been, and will be, adorable.

And just look at those arms.

Every girl in the world wishes he would look at them like that.

Nick has the voice of an angel.

“Rain is a good thing.” – Luke Bryan

Everyone loves a cute thinking face.

Every girl would love to make you jealous, Nick.

He’s still a kid at heart, sliming the crowd at Nickelodeon’s Kid Choice Awards.

*Swoons*

Who wants tickets to the gun show? The answer is every girl in the world, that’s who.

Thanks, Nick, for going from cute to hot, staying out of jail and rehab, making amazing songs and being my favorite celeb.

Hey! My name is Jean and I write for Her Campus UFL. I am a sophomore and my major is political science. I love working out, watching netflix, shopping, having fun with friends, going to the beach, and eating (especially chipotle). I hope you enjoy my stories. Go Gators