This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Kyle Benzion
Age: 21
What year are you? junior
Relationship status: single
Hometown: Winter Park, FL
Fun fact: I have been to Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. 
Hobbies: eating mom’s home cooking, going out with friends, and playing and watching sports. 
Favorite food: my mom’s homemade Mac ‘n’ Cheese. 
Favorite TV show: Modern Family
Favorite place to go at UF: The Swamp – the most peaceful place on earth. 
Dream job: A host of College GameDay on ESPN.
Are you in a fraternity or any campus organizations? No frat. I’m a Journalism and Communication Ambassador.
Who’s your celebrity look-a-like? Jeff Darlington and Landon Donovan 
If you could pick one place in the world to travel to, where would it be? Australia 
If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be? Michael Jordan. I wish I could jump like him.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A monkey. It would cool to climb and jump from trees.
If you could pick any time period to live in, what would you choose? 80s. It would be cool to hang out with my parents when they were young.
What’s your pet peeve? I hate grocery shopping by myself. I refuse to do it.
Do you have any hidden talents? I play piano.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would like to be ambidextrous instead of left-handed.
What do you look for in a girl? Someone who has pretty eyes, who’s intelligent, comes from a good background, is self motivated and goal oriented. 
What qualities in a girl tend to rub you the wrong way? A girl who’s high maintenance, drama and talks about herself too much. 
What’s your idea of the perfect date? Going to a gator sporting event, going to a nice dinner, and then going to relax and hang out in the Swamp. 
What do you think sets you apart from the other cuties? I am very family oriented. I take life one day at a time and treat women with respect. 
Reaction to being asked to be a Campus Cutie: Sure, why not? What’s a campus cutie?

Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.