This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Kevin Marfiak 
Major: Biology 
Year: 2015 
Hometown: Daytona Beach, Florida 
Age: 21 
Relationship Status: single 
Favorite Foods: steak and chicken and chicken, pasta, and vodka sauce 
Favorite Music: Hip-Hop 
Favorite Quote: “‘Hard work beats talent.’ I believe that hard work wins in the end; I believe if you work real hard and study hard, you will get the results you want. Also ‘Nothing worth having is easy, nothing easy is worth having.’ Pretty much hard work… You work for what you get.” 
Hobbies: Basketball, working out, and reading science fiction novels 
Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “I just had an interview with PSO — it’s a pre-health student organization — it went pretty well, so I’m hoping to hear back. I also joined the Student Alumni club where you get shirts.” 
Celebrity Look-a-Like: “I’ve been told I look like the guy from Savages [Aaron Johnson] because of the dreads. He has blue eyes, and that’s the only difference. I think they’re just stereotyping because of the dreads, but yeah.” 
How would you describe yourself in one word? “Unique. I’ve always done things differently. I mean, I have dreads now. Before that, I had an arrow on my head for like a year like Avatar the Last Airbender; it was like a Mohawk arrow…it was pretty sweet. I’ve always liked to be a little different and stand out, so I guess unique works.” 
If you had one super power what would it be? “That’s a tough one… just one superpower? It’s between flying — that’s always cool — and seeing the future because that would be useful. I guess I’ll go with flying.” 
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? “About five years older… hopefully in a med-school, doing big things.”
If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? “Me. I’d be the best me I could be. That’s my final answer.” 
Pet-Peeves: “Oh man, a lot of them. Being hot and sweaty in class or being rained on. One day, I didn’t have an umbrella, and my socks were wet during a whole three-hour class… That’s beyond a pet-peeve; that’s a hate. When I’m driving with a friend and they don’t stop at stop signs and never put a blinker on. Those are two pet-peeves I’ve witnessed recently. Put a blinker on if you’re going to turn; what’s the point of having a blinker?” 
If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? “At this point in life, I wish I could gain weight faster. But I’ll probably regret that later in life if that were the case.” 
Where would you go on an all-expense paid trip? Different sites around Europe. 
What are your turn-offs?  “When a girl is pessimistic, whining, complaining all the time — just being a negative person in general. You can add that to the pet-peeve list, too. Lack of authenticity is a big one, too. Not to be mean, but if you go and get plastic surgery or go and fake yourself to look like a Barbie —just be natural and be yourself. Be yourself, and be happy with what God gave you. Don’t go, and try to change everything. Just be you!” 
What advice would you give to girls about guys? “All guys are different, so I really don’t know, but a tip I would give girls is don’t go looking up and down the world using your energy to look for a guy. I feel like the best kind of relationships or friendships find you; they just happen. You don’t just one day find your happiness… it will find you. I believe in that; I believe in chance. Relationships I’ve had have happened so randomly; I don’t know how we became friends, and we just hit it off from there. It wasn’t like I messaged her on Facebook, and then we became best friends; it just happened. So just let it find you. Don’t be too hasty.” 
How would you feel if a girl were to ask you out? “I’d be elated. I’d be so happy. I mean, I think it’s either way around. If a girl wants to ask somebody out, more power to her. It’s not just guys anymore; it’s a new century. Plus, I’m a little shy at first, so I’ve been trying to build the confidence to go up to girls around here. A lot of the girls around here are kind of intimidating.” 
What would your ideal date be? “Going out, getting something to eat and then go bowling, and then just watch a movie — not necessarily at the theater but  at home and just enjoy our time together.” 
What qualities do you look for in a girl? “I love lips. I’m a lip guy… Oh, and eyes. I love lips and eyes. A girl that has drive and wants to do something rather than just a girl that’s just looking for love or a guy or a relationship to be in, instead of looking to better themselves. I think that’s very important; you can’t be all about somebody and not about yourself. Each of you should have something to do. Drive and personal motivation… besides the lips and eyes. 
Do you have any hidden talents? “… I have really floppy ears, so I can bend my ears in. All my talents are broadcasted; they’re not really hidden, but if there was a trash can around here, I would show you my basketball stroke.” 
What do you think sets you apart from other Campus Cuties? “Dreadlocks. That’s a big thing. I got something they can remember me by.” 
What was your reaction when asked to be Campus Cutie? Flattered and happy.

I'm passionately curious. www.StephanieTinoco.com www.Facebook.com/StephanieTinocoNEWS @tinocosc StephanieTinoco@mail.com
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.