This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Jeff Shook Age: 20 Year: senior Major: political science Hometown: Eustis, FL Height: 6′ Relationship status: single Favorite movie: Oceans Eleven Favorite food: Rouladen Favorite quote: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy Ideal first date: “I would invite her over and cook some dinner — something nice, not too fancy. Then we would take a ride around with really no destination and stopping wherever we feel like and getting lost in conversation in between time.” Favorite holiday: Christmas Describe yourself in five words: diligent, caring, funny, respectful and happy Describe your ideal girl: “A smart and funny girl that I could talk about anything to.” Do you have any siblings? “Two brothers and a sister; I’m the youngest!” What would you sing at karaoke night? “Friends in Low Places” – Garth Brooks If you had one super power what would it be? “Mind control or super strength — actually, super speed.” What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? “When she was in Gainesville during the summer, I surprised her by bringing her favorite meal from a restaurant in our hometown as well as flowers and a CD from her favorite musical artist waiting for her for when she got out of her final exam.” What’s your favorite college memory? Gators football games. What’s the most played song on your iPod? “Under the Bridge” by the Red Hot Chili PeppersAre you involved in any clubs or organizations? “I’m networking chair for UF PLS, and I’m also a member of Phi Alpha Delta pre-law chapter.” Who is your role model? “My mom.” If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Thor.How did you feel when I approached you about being the Campus Cutie? “Shocked.”

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends