Jared Emerick ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Jared Emerick          Age: 21Year: senior         Major: criminologyHometown: Palm Harbor, FLHeight: 6’0”Relationship status: singleFavorite movie: Lone SurvivorFavorite TV show: Criminal MindsFavorite food: lobsterFavorite athlete: David PriceBiggest pet peeve: bad hygieneFavorite holiday: ChristmasIdeal first date: “Going out to dinner, maybe a movie, too.”

Where’s one place you’d like to visit? AustraliaWhat’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? “Woke up at 6 a.m. to bring her flowers and hot chocolate before her early morning Saturday exam.”Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “Theta Chi fraternity and Virgil Hawkins Pre-Law Society.”What are your plans after you graduate? “Go to law school.”What is your favorite quote? “I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious.” – Vince LombardiWho’s your role model? “My father.”What’s your dream job? “Being a big-shot lawyer in a major city.”Do you have any strange talents? “I can touch my nose with my tongue; that’s about it.”

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends