How to Survive the Last Month of Classes, as Told by Corinne from The Bachelor

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

The post spring break slump has officially settled in here in Gainesville. But thanks to our #HCSurvivalKits, you’ll be back at it in no time. Use the tips below to help you make it through these last five weeks of classes. Good luck, collegiettes!

Stay healthy

Welcome to back to Gainesville, Gators,  where our spring season consists of cleaning the yellow coating off our cars from all the pollen and trying not to get sick from the person coughing next to us in class. But, ladies, one thing we do have control over is our “platinum vagine.” Check out Cystex, a UTI pain relief and prevention medication, which can be picked up at Walmart or CVS! Click here for a coupon! #ByeByeUTI

Don’t slack off

I mean, who really wants to go to lib west all day when we just spent an entire week perfecting our tan on a beach? Push through the laziness, collegiettes. We only have a month left before summer! Thank goodness for Erin Condren planners to assist us through this tough time. We are all obsessed with these amazing and completely ~customizable~ life planners! Check them out here! Don’t forget to pick up some markers and stickers to make them even better ;)

Look good, feel good

The next time you are too lazy to put in an extra five minutes in the morning, think again. Because we all know it’s true: when you look good, you feel good. In our spring #HCSurvivalKits, we have plenty of things to help you out.

Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo: for when your hair should be washed, but you don’t have the time! Clean hair in no time (psssst, it’s our secret!) #freemanbeauties

L’oreal SUBLIME BRONZE™: did you miss out on the beach or cruise this spring break? No worries! L’oreal has you covered with a natural looking tan from the comfort of your room.

Charlotte Tilbury: you can’t have a finished look without some lip color! Go with a natural shade or add a pop of color with some awesome lip shades from Charlotte Tilbury’s hot lips collection.

Juicy Couture: Because you have secretly been hoping for Juicy to make a comeback and it’s finally here and you couldn’t be more excited to finally rock the tracksuit once again. #ImSoJuicy

Get inspired to finish the semester off strong

Calling all smart, beautiful, strong, and driven ladies! Oh wait, that’s all of us. Check out the #ActuallySheCan movement. Because us women deserve more than what we have. ASC will no doubt give you some inspiration to end the semester.

Thank you to our amazing sponsors in our Spring Break #HCSurvivalKits! Have a great rest of the semester, Gators.

Hannah is a rising senior at the University of Florida studying public relations and business administration. She has been with Her Campus UFL since her sophomore year on the PR and Events Team. For three semesters, she served as the PR and Events Assitant Director. Hannah is now the co- campus correspondent for the UF chapter and will be interning at the HC headquarters in Boston during Summer 2016. In her free time, you can find her eating pizza and binge watching Grey's Anatomy for the third time.