This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Hakeem White 
Major: Food Science and Human Nutrition       
Year: 2016 
Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (Kingston, Jamaica) 
Age: 19 
Relationship status: Single 
Current Clubs & Organizations: Florida Cicerones, Residential Assistant, Freshman Leadership Counsel Mentor 
Hobbies: “Working out, reading nutrition articles, reading interesting science. I like making smoothies, and I really like being lazy; I’m a big napper — to the point it’s affecting my bodily routines, so I’m trying to not nap as much.” 
Favorite quote: “I’m not really a quote guy. I’m more like if I see it, I like it, but I don’t really live by it.” 
Favorite Sports team: The Heat, The Seahawks 
Morning or night person: “Kind of both; it depends on the day, but most times I’ll go to bed late and wake up early.” 
What’s your favorite dessert? Cheesecake or coconut pastries 
Celebrity look-a-like? “No, but at school people tell me I look like Will Yeguete.” 
Describe yourself in 3 words: Energetic, (a good) weird, and passionate 
If you could have any super power what would it be? “Time travel because I’m always curious about things, and I want to be able to see the past or the future. I think it would solve a lot of questions.” 
Where would you go on an all-expense paid trip? “Venezuela because they have the most beautiful women in the world, and their culture is great.” 
Pet-peeves? “If you’re just lazy all the time — that’s a big pet peeve. People that don’t give me a chance to speak when I’m having a conversation with them.” 
What is one of your most embarrassing moments on campus? “I was in the dining hall one day and I saw this girl I always see, and I was like ‘okay I’ll eventually talk to her.’ I was walking by and felt like she knew me as well because we always exchanged eye contact, so one day I went up to her and said hi and introduced myself and was like ‘we always share awkward eye glances,’ and she was like, ‘um I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before.” It was so embarrassing, but it kind of worked out because we’re friends now.” 
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? “Completing the masters programs in dietetics. I should be a registered dietician and working — hopefully as a sports nutritionist. I don’t know if I’ll be there in 5 years, but I would like to work for a professional sports team.” 
What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you? “College are the only four years that you should be completely selfish to find out what you want to do and who you want to be.” 
What’s one thing you would change about yourself? “I’m a major procrastinator. It’s really bad; I think I have a disorder. I never learn because it always works out, but I want to get better because it’s not really professional.” 
Who’s your celebrity crush? Eva Longoria 
What are the top three qualities a girl must have? “She has to be fit, interesting personality that compliments me as well like a little goofy but can be serious at the same time, and has perfect teeth.“ 
Describe your idea of a perfect date: “In college, girls don’t really appreciate dates anymore — but I really like just me and them in a personal kind of setting. Mostly just getting to know each other on a personal level. Dinner is nice and then an activity after. It can be something fun like rock climbing or going to the beach and having smoothies. It doesn’t really matter as long as they appreciate the thought I put into it and us getting to know each other.” 
What would your ideal girl be like? “If I could be a complete guy right now, she would have long brunette or blonde hair, really attractive, perfect teeth, and nice body, and a good personality, and preferably Spanish.” 
What annoys you the most about women? “Who they invest their time in and then complain about after what happens when they should have seen it coming. Knowing that the guy is bad for them but then going ‘oh he broke my heart.’ I don’t really like needy woman either. I’ll give you a lot of love, but I don’t really want a lot of unnecessary things to be asked of me like constantly asking things to be done. Taking advantage of me.” 
What’s your take on girls asking guys out? “I think it goes against the norm, but I think it’s cute. If a girl is willing to do that, I know she’s serious about something or know that she’s into me. I think it’s a good thing. I think girls should ask guys out more often.” 
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? “In high school on Valentine’s Day. I planned everything out. I got her this giant, life-sized card. I wrote out a full-page note of how we met and how much she [means] to me. I got her this cute teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers, brought it to school, and throughout the week, I would be asking her when her classes were, so I bought her all this stuff and put it on her desk, and she opened it.” 
What fashion trend don’t you like about girls? “I don’t like the overcapacity of tights going on at UF. Switch it up. I prefer a nice sundress. Tights are really misleading because they hold everything together and make it look perfect when it’s not. Tights tend to trick us.” 
What piece of advice would you give girls about guys? “We’re really simple. Nothing needs to be too intricate. Don’t overcomplicate things. If you like us, make sure to let us know. Give us some hints and clues along the way. No games!” 
Hidden talents: “Skateboarding, Surfing. I’m a great smoothie-maker.” 
What was your reaction when asked to be Campus Cutie? “I was really flattered. I was trying to figure out: how does this happen? But it’s really flattering to be Campus Cutie. It’s really exciting as well. I like answering questions about me and girls.”

I'm passionately curious. www.StephanieTinoco.com www.Facebook.com/StephanieTinocoNEWS @tinocosc StephanieTinoco@mail.com
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.