This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Erik Slabaugh 
Age: 21 
Year: senior 
Major: applied physiology and kinesiology 
Hometown: Naples, FL
Height: 5’10” 
Relationship status: in a relationship 

Favorite movie: Fight Club 
Favorite TV show: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air 
Favorite food: mashed potatoes 
Favorite athlete: Tim Tebow 
Biggest pet-peeve: people who chew food with their mouth open 
Biggest achievement: getting a competitive score on the MCAT 
Favorite holiday: Christmas 
Ideal first date: taking a boat out to Keewaydin Island 

Where’s one place you’d like to visit? “I’ve always wanted to go to Europe. I’m not sure where, but I think Spain and France look really cool.” 
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? “I knew my girlfriend was having a bad day, so I had a stuffed-crust pizza delivered to her house.” 
Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? Pi Kappa Alpha
What are your plans after you graduate? “Attend medical school and hopefully get a job.” 
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why? “I would make myself more organized. It shouldn’t be humanly possible how unorganized I am.” 
What is your favorite quote? “By nature, I keep moving, man. My theory is, be the shark. You’ve just got to keep moving. You can’t stop.” – Brad Pitt 
Who’s your role-model? “My Dad. He’s just a really great example of the man I hope to become.” 
What’s your dream job? “I’d really love to one day become a doctor. I’m not sure what specialty yet, but I really want to help people.”
What’s your most embarrassing moment? “I once fell over during a big soccer game in high school. It was during a time out.” 
Do you have any strange talents? “I’m not sure if it’s a talent, but I play poker about three times a week to make money.” 
How did you feel when I approached you about being the Campus Cutie? “I was really excited. I actually don’t think I’m all interesting, but it’s nice to be known as a Cutie.”

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.