Entertainment Ten: Mila Kunis, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Kim Kardashian

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Welcome back, collegiettes™! This week’s list has a lot of happy news: a pregnancy, a break-up, and a tour announcement!

1. Mila Kunis is having a baby! The former That ‘70s Show star and fiancé Ashton Kutcher are expecting their first child together, according to E! Online. The two former co-stars have been a couple for two years and recently announced their engagement after Kutcher’s divorce from Demi Moore was finalized in November. I secretly love that Jackie and Kelso ended up together!

2. The Rolling Stones postpones tour after L’Wren Scott’s death. Scott, the American designer also famous for being Mick Jagger’s longtime partner, recently committed suicide in New York City. Reports say she was about $6 million in debt at the time of her death.

3. George R.R. Martin wants a GOT movie to happen. He spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about potentially creating a big-budget finale to the epic fantasy series Game of Thrones. He said it will depend on how long the TV series runs and how the storyline develops. “… something with a feature budget like $100 million for two hours. Those dragons get real big, you know,” he told THR. Here’s to hoping!

4. Rihanna and Eminem are going on tour. The two singers will be spending the summer together as they embark in August on The Monster Tour. I have to say, I never pictured these two rocking together before, but I definitely like the idea now.

5. Paul Walker’s mother is seeking custody of his daughter, Meadow Rain. Walker’s mother claims Meadow’s mother is an alcoholic, and that was why Meadow was living with Walker at the time of his death. Walker’s will arranged for Meadow Rain to live with his mother.

6. Frozen continues to break box office records. The animated Disney flick passed Jurassic Park and Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace on the list of highest-grossing movies. It now resides in the 13th spot; only two places behind the highest-ranking animated movie, Toy Story 3.

7. Scarlett Johansson wants to see a Black Widow movie. At the premiere of the second Captain America movie, Johansson told reporters she would “put in the request to Marvel.” There is still debate over whether a movie centered solely on Johansson’s superhero should be made, but our fingers are crossed! It’d be very cool to see a girl superhero in her own movie.

8. Anna Wintour is defending the April cover of Vogue. Hollywood’s “most talked about couple,” otherwise known as Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, was selected to grace the cover of the prestigious magazine. Wintour defended the choice, saying Vogue features people “who define the culture at any given moment.” Unfortunately, the Kardashian-Wests fit that definition.

9. Chris Hemsworth’s wife had twins! Twin boys, to be exact! These will be the second and third child for the couple that already has a 5-year-old daughter, India Rose. The two have been married since 2010.

10. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are getting a divorce. The two announced their split via Paltrow’s blog, Goop. Part of the statement read, “We have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much, we will remain separate.” The couple had been married for about a decade and has two young children together: Apple and Moses.

Have a good week! 

Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.