books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

CollegeProbz: Why Not Having a Spring Break Bod Isn’t The End of the World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Spring break: a week that involves no work, some relaxation and a bit of beach body anxiety. This may be true, however, I’m here to tell you that there’s no need for that unnecessary anxiety this spring break. Spring break is the time to get some sun and head out to the beach with your friends, but the dreaded putting on of the swimsuit could put a damper on your one-week vacation.

I’m here to tell you that regardless of whether you have your goal bod or not, you will feel confident this spring break! This is the year 2017; the year to feel good about yourself, to feel comfortable in your own skin and own the beach bod that you have. If you are having some anxiety before the big vacation week, not to worry because I’ve got some tips that will make you own your beach bod like the queen bee you are.

1). Dump the scale

When it comes to losing weight, a lot of people depend on the scale to feel good about it, but you shouldn’t! Dump the scale, and feel great about the wonderful things you’re doing for you body.

2). Embrace your curves

2017 is also the year for the curves. So put on that tight dress, slip on that two-piece and show the world what your mama gave you.

3).  Eat the food you want to eat

This ain’t the time to eat celery sticks every day. It’s a time to enjoy the delicious food life has to offer. However, from what I’ve learned throughout multiple diet attempts, balance is everything.

Now that you have your go-to guide to spring break, it’s time to let the anxiety go, and let those spring break vibes flow!

Photo Credit: Giphy.com

Funnycaptions.com

buzzfeed.com