This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Chris PerezAge: 21Year: seniorMajor: industrial and systems engineeringHometown: Southwest Ranches, FLHeight: 5’9″Relationship status: in a relationshipFavorite movie: StepbrothersFavorite food: ItalianFavorite song: “I listen to too much music to have just one favorite song, but one that’ll always be up there is ‘The End’ by the Beatles.”Favorite season: “Springtime, when it’s still a little bit cold and breezy but the sun is always out.”Cats or dogs: dogs Biggest pet peeve: inefficiencyIdeal first date: “Somewhere where you can talk and learn about your date but still have fun together. Universal or Disney would be my perfect date.”Favorite female celebrity: Jenna Louise ColemanDescribe yourself using five words: “Funny, intelligent, driven, compassionate and competitive.”

Where’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled? “Venice, Italy. Such an amazing city; there’s nowhere else in the world like it.”What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? “I don’t think I can pinpoint one thing specifically, but I’m really great at surprising my girlfriend with meaningful gifts or activities that she doesn’t expect. She loves to guess, but I always manage to surprise her.”What are some of your hobbies? “Improv and sketch comedy, archery, intramural sports and video games.”What’s your biggest fear? “Not being able to be there for someone I love when they need me.”What would you sing at karaoke night? “’Little Bit of Love’ of Jack Johnson or maybe ‘Banana Pancakes’ or ‘Better Together.’”Do you have any siblings? “Two — an older brother and sister who both went to UF.”Do you have any strange talents? “I’m really good at accents and impressions. I can do just about any accent and a bunch of different celebrities.” Who’s your role model? “My dad; he’s been through so much in his life and always has a positive outlook. He loves his family and does everything he can for them. If I can be as great of a father as he is for me to my kids, I’ll be happy.”If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? “I wouldn’t have minded having my dad’s green eyes.”How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “I was flattered and excited.”

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends