Campus Style: Crop Tops and Concerts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

With finals upon us, PJs are becoming the socially acceptable dress code for collegiettes nationwide. I fully support this movement, and I have no intentions of convincing you to perk up your wardrobe for your all-nighter in Library West. However, I will encourage my fellow fashionistas to keep an eye out for some fun study breaks where they can rock their spring style. Recently at a We The Kings concert, I spotted Raven Forester taking a break from her leggings and T-shirt combo. She was sporting a ruffled crop top with some high-waisted jeans. Keep reading to learn where she shops in order to showcase her personal style!

Name: Raven Forester
Age: 20
Year: Sophomore
Major: Sociology

Her Campus: What are you wearing and where is it from?
Raven Forester: “I believe that these pants are from Charlotte Russe. This is a crop top from Garage. It’s a store in The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida. My shoes are from Target. This watch is from New York & Company, and the earrings are from H&M.”

HC: What is your favorite part of this outfit?
RF: “I really like this top right here. I like crop tops a lot. I usually style them with something high-waisted. I don’t like to wear low-rise pants with crop tops. I like to keep it balanced.”

HC: How do you like to dress for concerts?
RF: “I’m not that sure. I like to dress up when I go places, so this is an opportunity to show my personal style. Usually when I’m going to class I’m just chilling in leggings and a T-shirt. It’s nice to remember what my style is.”

HC: What are some of your favorite places to go shopping?
RV: “I like H&M sometimes. They don’t always have great things. It can be a hit-or-miss place. I like Garage — it can be a little expensive, but it’s not that bad. I like to buy really low-priced clothing. I like to find everything on a budget. I also really like shopping at Marshalls and T.J. Maxx.”

Photo Credit: Allison Curry

Allison is a freshman finance major at the University of Florida. She is thrilled to be the Her Campus UFL Campus Style Blogger. Outside of class, Allison can be found running off to Walt Disney World or watching hockey. Other interests include online shopping, cats, yoga, and dancing.