Anthony Campanella ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Anthony CampanellaAge: 20Year: sophomoreMajor: mechanical engineeringHometown: Boca Raton, FLHeight: 5’8”Relationship status: singleFavorite movie: Good Will HuntingFavorite book: Tuesdays with MorrieBeyoncé or Rihanna: RihannaFavorite type of food: sushiIdeal first date: “Beach, dinner and Panthers (NHL) game.”Biggest pet peeve: “When people don’t say thank you after holding the door for them.”Cats or dogs: dogsFavorite musician: Brett EldredgeWhat’s your favorite quote? “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”What song would you sing at karaoke night? “We Belong Together” by Mariah CareyWhat’s your favorite college memory? “Homecoming woodser on my birthday.”What’s a deal-breaker for you in a girl? “Girls that smoke cigarettes.”Are you involved in any clubs or organizations? “Pi Kappa Alpha and UF Ice Hockey Team. Yes, we have an ice hockey team.”Longest relationship: one yearWhere do you see yourself in 10 years? “In California, working as an engineer, hopefully for Google.”If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? “Nikola Tesla, an engineer, John F. Kennedy and Steve Jobs.”Who’s your role model? “My grandfather.”Where’s one place you’d love to travel to? “I’d love to go back to China and visit where my ancestors lived, Hong Kong.”What are your hobbies? “Avid Netflix-er, going to the beach, playing ice hockey, going to the gym and reading.”How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “At first I thought it was a joke, but then I was somewhat flattered.”