This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is a male style icon who has taken the University of Florida by storm. He has dreams about making it in the Big Apple after graduation. Meet Adrian Guzman, collegiettes!

Adrian is a 21-year-old telecommunication major with a focus in production. He was born in Tampa but was raised in Cali, Columbia, until he was 6 years old. His hobbies include dancing, traveling, photography, eating different foods and making cocktails.

Adrian has a few favorite spots around Gainesville where you might be able to find him. “I recently turned 21 and found that I’ll be at Balls Bookstore a lot this year. As for food, I get down to the paella and white sangria at Emiliano’s downtown,” he said. His favorite memory while studying at UF has been traveling to New Orleans this year. Adrian also loves this time of year, as Thanksgiving and Halloween are his favorite things about autumn. “Who doesn’t love dressing up and weeks of leftover turkey?” he asked.

Adrian is single as of right now. What does he look for in a significant other, you may ask? “A great sense of humor and a positive attitude” are qualities he prefers. He also said that on a first date it doesn’t matter what he does with someone, as long as he is able to get to know them.

If Adrian were to win the lottery, he has some luxurious plans. “First pay off any debts, and then take a vacation to an exotic destination with my family, Kardashian style,” he said. He describes himself as “sassy, adventurous and reliable.” His favorite midnight snack is Cold Stone Creamery’s Chocolate Devotion ice cream. Adrian also has thought about what three wishes he would want if a genie showed up in his life. “The ability to eat whatever I want and stay fit, make Hogwarts a reality and then free my genie,” he said. Also, Adrian’s role model is his uncle Oscar. “He’s a Gator alum who made it big in New York,” he said. 

When Adrian was little, he wanted to have a career in film. “I always wanted to be a lead actor in horror or thriller and make it the end,” he said. Now that he’s older, he has a better of idea of what career suits him. “I want to be in charge of all social media platforms for a luxury fashion company,” he said. He hopes to move to New York City and live the dream, but until graduation, this week’s Campus Cutie is still a big fish in the small pond of Gainesville!

Kelly is a sophomore studying telecommunications and English at UF. She is the Campus Cutie writer and couldn't be more excited for her first semester on the Her Campus UFL team! Kelly is an avid traveler, coffee lover, and Netflix junkie. She is also a member of Delta Zeta and a dual citizen of Canada and the United States. Kelly spent her summer at WWSB ABC 7 as a digital media intern. She hopes to one day produce and write for television in a city like New York or Toronto.