Aaron McCullers ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Aaron McCullers
Age: 20  
Year: senior
Major: telecommunications
Hometown: Callahan, FL
Relationship Status: single
Hobbies: basketball, fishing
Favorite Movies: Step Brothers, 007s, The 40-Year-Old Virgin
Favorite Quote: “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep”
Favorite Holiday: Halloween, Christmas
Favorite Foods: BBQ, any breakfast food!
Are you involved with any clubs or organizations? “Can’t say I am; I’d like to think of myself as more of an ‘independent.'”
How would you describe yourself using three words? Blessed, determined, and sincere.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? “Well into my career living the great life of a young professional in an awesome city like LA or NYC.”
If you had one superpower what would it be? “Ability to teleport!”
What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? “I went solo skydiving a semester or so ago. Looking at the ground right before you jump is a pretty nerve-wracking experience.”
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? “I’d love to be able to adapt to change with no problem whatsoever.”
Where is the one place you’d like to visit anywhere in the world? “Definitely France. I’ve always been interested in their culture.”
What are three must-have’s you look for in a girl? “A girl has to be active, ambitious, and down to earth.”
What are your turn-offs? “If they can’t hold a conversation, or if they’re high maintenance or superficial.”
How would you feel if a girl were to ask you out? “Well if I was about it obviously I’d say yes, but I’d admire her sociability nonetheless.”
What’s your idea of a perfect date? “Miami Heat game and dinner and drinks afterwards.”
If you could date a celebrity who would it be? “Minka Kelly, Natalie Portman, or Kiera Knightley.”
Favorite sports teams: “Gators (obviously), Jacksonville Jags, Chicago Bulls”
Have you ever been told you have a celebrity look-a-like? “I’ve gotten Liam Hemsworth here and there.”
Embarrassing moments on Campus: “Lost control of my skateboard and almost ate it once right next to the HUB.”
Hidden talent: “I’ve been playing the piano for over a decade.”
What advice would you give to girls about guys in general? “Don’t try to force anything; when everything’s right you’ll know.”
Where would you say guys look for relationships? “I think it all depends on where they’re at in life.”
What was your reaction when asked to be Campus Cutie? “I was stoked to qualify for the position.”

I'm passionately curious. www.StephanieTinoco.com www.Facebook.com/StephanieTinocoNEWS @tinocosc StephanieTinoco@mail.com
Cara oversees Her Campus Media's community department and serves as strategic lead for the expansion, development and management of all HCM communities, including the Her Campus Chapter Network, InfluenceHer Collective, College Fashionista, Spoon University, Campus Trendsetters, alumni and high school. She works closely with company leadership to develop new community-related sales offerings and the Integrated Marketing team to support all community-focused client marketing programs from end to end. Cara has experience working with high-profile talent, such as Jessica Alba, Andrew Yang, Amber Tamblyn, Aja Naomi King, Troian Bellisario, Jessica Marie Garcia, Nico Tortorella, Nastia Liukin, Rebecca Minkoff, Cecile Richards and Samantha Power, as well as brands like Coca-Cola, L'Oréal Paris, The New York Times, HBO, Uber, H&M and more. Having been a part of the HC family since 2011, Cara served as Campus Correspondent of the HC chapter at the University of Florida where she studied journalism, women’s studies and leadership. A New Yorker turned Floridian, Cara has a Friends quote for any situation. You can usually find her with her friends and family at the beach, a concert or live sports event or binge-watching Grey's Anatomy or Sons of Anarchy. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @thecararose.