HC UEA Campus Cutie: Callum Macdonald

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UEA chapter.

We caught up with this week’s Campus Cutie: the gorgeous Callum Macdonald. This South African stud is a UEA mathematics student who graduated last summer and is now returning to Cape Town to continue his studies.

We sat down with Callum to find out a bit more…

Name: Callum MacDonald

Hometown: Cape town, South Africa.

University Course: Mathematics

Describe yourself in three words: “Relaxed, chatty, curious”

What was your favourite UEA Experience?

“It has to be meeting and making my best friends by complete chance in first year!”

What do you miss about Norwich?

“I miss the LCR, the terrible bus timetable, the two hot days a year, never needing anything but shopping at the UFO daily, Hive paninis, pretending to debate about whether to stay in the library or go out, 7pm Tesco food discounts and 7 day weekends!”

What is the best thing about South Africa?

“The best thing about South Africa is the diversity of the people and of the land, you have seven completely different experiences in seven days and I dig that on-going change.”

What are your plans for the future?

“My plans for the future are to finish my CFA and use it to work in as many different countries as I can or until I find somewhere I’d be happy to settle down…if that ever happens!”

Jen is a French and International Development student in her final year at University of East Anglia and an aspiring magazine editor. She is an active member of campus social life and when she is not writing future online content or updating her fashion and lifestyle blog, you will find her in Topshop or any cafe that serves tea and cake, reading tonnes of the latest fashion magazines.