This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Christian Lum, a first year international business major in from Pacifica, California! On campus, Christian is apart of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, and Associated Student’s first year council. This summer, he will be a freshman orientation leader, and in his spare time likes to play soccer.

What is your favorite part of UCSD?

My favorite part of UCSD is having a humongous library. It’s really nice to be able to go to a different space depending on how hard you want to study. Having options is great.

What are you looking forward to in the next year?

I’m excited to start the next year off fresh. I want to be more focused in my academics and involved with UCSD so I’m going to try to make that happen.

What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?

I went spear fishing one time in Mexico. That’s was pretty cool.

If you could live in any other time period, which one would it be and why?

To be quite honest, I’d want to live in the future. I’m trying to see what’s going to happen then, but I guess living in the future would basically just be living in the present at that time right?

Celebrity crush?

Scarlett Johansson. She’s smart and beautiful.

If you were a social media website which one would you be?

Probably, Tumblr just cause I spend half my life on there. You are what you scroll on.

Ranju is a first year at UCSD in Eleanor Roosevelt College. She's currently trying to figure out her life when it comes to school, but doing pretty well keeping up with her TV shows.
Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.