We’re Losing It for Noah Pitts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Noah Pitts

Age: 18

Major: Physics

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Emilia Clarke

Social Media: Instagram – @noahpittsville

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

EXTROVERT

Do you have any special talents?

I pretend I know how to play ukelele, and I’m pretty good at math.

Hobbies?

Laughing, laughing, laughing.

What would your dream vacation be?

Iceland, ’cause it may be the most beautiful place on Earth.

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Anything Kendrick Lamar.

Name a pet peeve of yours.

When people pee on the seat.

What is your favorite food?

Sushi and pizza.

Your ideal first date?

We go and get sushi and pizza.

What do you like to see in a girl?

Someone who is able to laugh at themself and doesn’t like to take life too seriously.

What do you hope to happen once this article is posted?

I hope that I get recognized because that’d actually be really cool. I also hope that people realize that sometimes the way to someone’s heart is a good laugh coupled with sushi and pizza.

Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;) 
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.