Valentine’s Day Outfits Part Two

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Date Night

The classic LBD. It’s pretty much an essential for every girl’s closet. Dress it up with some strappy heels, a clutch, and you’re ready for a night out (either with your girlfriends or S.O.)

Girl’s Night In

For those of you who aren’t a big fan of this day or don’t really have any plans, you can always throw on your comfiest PJs and have a night in with the ladies! 

The LRD (Little Red Dress)

This is for those of you who want to add a pop of color to you outfit. Red is sexy and looks good on pretty much everyone. 

Brunch Date

This casual lace up dress is perfect for an afternoon with the gals and totally IG pic worthy! 

Cute & Casual

Don’t really have any fancy plans for V-Day? Perfect! That means you can wear that one outfit you know you look good in and don’t have to trade in comfort for style! 

Cindy is a San Diego native currently attending the University of California, Santa Barbara. As a 2nd year Global Studies major she aspires to work in the PR or marketing industry. During her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends, admiring the breathtaking IV sunsets, napping, shopping, or binge watching favorite TV shows. 
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay