Trendy Spring Hairstyles You Should Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

This years spring hair trends are super cute & energetic! Some of them making very bold statements, while others are classic styles that we have seen before but with a little twist. Try one of these gorgeous styles out next time you get your hair done, and I guarantee you will love it!

1. Braids

The Kim K. inspired braid is perfect for those of you with longer hair. I have seen this look on my social media feeds and on campus quite a bit over the last few weeks. There are cute braid ideas out there for those of you with shorter hair as well.

2. Bangs

Blunt bangs are back big time!

3. Shoulder-Length A Line Cut

This hairstyle is by far one of the most fashionable hair trends I have seen. Many celebrities like Julianne Hough & Khloe Kardashian have been pictured rockin’ this haircut. The cut is simple, yet classy.

4. Pastel Colors

Perfect for springtime, these colors are so fun! Bold colors like these have the ability to naturally enhance your facial features.

5. The Balayage

The beautiful “free hand highlight” that we started to see a little bit last year during summertime. This hair color screams sunshine and bikinis!

6. The Long Waves

Nothing says springtime like those luscious waves! The beach-y hairstyle is easy to achieve and a perfect look for springtime.

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.