Top 5 Frozen Dessert Spots in Santa Barbara

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Spring time sunshine and seventy five degree weather can only mean two things: ice cream and fro-yo. Luckily, Santa Barbara offers a variety of frozen treat shops to satisfy your sweet tooth. The majority are located on or near State Street, offering a pretty sweet ending to a shopping spree perhaps?

In no particular order:

1. McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams: “Fine” is in the name for a good reason. 

2. Rori’s Artisanal Creamery: Their cream is sourced from an organic, family owned farm. 

3. Rockin’ Yogurt: Where crepes and fro-yo are a match made in heaven.  

4. Spoon: Award winning gelato is where it’s at. 

5. IV Drip: Technically located in Isla Vista, but who can resist a freshly baked ice cream sandwich? 

Naomi is a fourth-year, English major and Multimedia Writing minor at UCSB. She is originally from the LA area, but aspires to someday make it in New York as a web content writer. Cats, green tea and British accents are slight obsessions of hers.
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.