Too Cute to Eat Halloween Treats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

In need of cute ideas and inspiration for this year’s Halloween parties? Look no further, here are some cute and easy Halloween treats that will make your party the talk of the town. These are so cute and creative it will make it hard to ever think of destroying them by chomping on them this Halloween.

1. Spider Cake Pops

Creepy crawly spiders are definitely not very appealing, but these cute spider pops won’t have your guests screaming and running for the doors.

2. Melted Witch Bark

This adorable concept of a melted witch is so cute and fun, and definitely delicious!

3. Pet Ghost Pumpkin Pie Treat

This pet ghost pie is such a cute idea for almost anything–from spiders, bats, and goblins, you can do just about anything if you’re creative enough!

4. Bat Oreo Wing Chocolates

This treat consists of both reese’s peanut butter cups and oreos. Both tasty and extremely cute!

5. Candy Couldron 

Oh my gosh, so cute. Both a cookie and a pocket of candy–is this heaven?

6. Happy Ghost Cake Pop

If you thought ghosts could never be cute, you thought wrong. 

7. Wizardly Witch Hat Cookies

For all those wizardly fans out there, here is your treat!

8. Cute Candy Corn Pyramid Pudding

This simple and classy looking treat is perfect for those who like a more delicate treat on Halloween.

9. Colorful Spider M&M Cupcakes

This fun and decorative treat is also creepy at the same time. It gives off the Halloween vibes that it should!

10. Pumpkin Tangerines

Such a cute way to bring in the healthy aspects of the sugar-filled celebration!

11. Cookie Monster Popcorn

Even though cookie monster is not particularly “halloween”, he is a monster, and this treat is super creative!

12. Devil Meringues 

Very cute and simple treat for all the complicated madness on Halloween!

13. String Cheese and Pretzel Witch Brooms

Amongst all the sweet, we need our amounts of savory with these cute appetizers. Cute, easy, and fun to make!

14. Candy Corn Cake Pops

You can never go wrong with cute faces on cakepop!

15. Cute Frankenstein Cupcake

This cute Frankenstein cupcake is definitely too cute to eat, I mean, look at it!

16. Melted Monster Chocolate Bark

Now, this I would not mind eating. This melted monster bark looks absolutely tempting and pretty at the same time.

17. Mini Witch Cupcake

In love with this concept, it kind of gives me The Wizard of Oz vibes.

18. Owl Cup Cake

Owls are cute, and so is this googly eyed treat.

19. Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups

Definitely one of the most creative treats out there. Perfect for those who love treats for the aesthetic.

20. Rice Krispy Chocolate Covered Monsters

This cute monster treat is super easy, super cute, and super Halloween! 

After seeing all of these treats, the hardest part is definitely deciding whether to eat it or not. 

Mable Truong is a second year collegiate attending the University of California- Santa Barbara, with a major in Communication. She is into everything that is cute, pink or characteristically happy. Despite her interests in pink and all things happy, you can often find her wearing a wardrobe composing of of mainly black, gray, and white. In hopes of making it big in the field of creative marketing and branding, she tries her best to incorporate her life interests to her education. DIY projects and interior design are her favorite past times, and you can often find her planning her next project in her overly pink dorm room.
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay