Stylish Lazy Day Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

We all have those days, especially in college, where you just don’t feel like trying. You would probably just roll out of your pajamas and go about your day if you could (more power to you if you do!). Well, here are some simple and easy outfit ideas that help you look presentable without all of the effort. 

Sweats

So maybe you don’t want to roll out of your bed in your pj’s, but also don’t feel like wearing real pants. You can easily create a laid back look with a pair of your favorite sweats and sneakers. 

Did someone say leggings? 

Okay so, I don’t know about you, but I LIVE in leggings. I probably have way too many pairs. If you’re someone who loves leggings just as much as me this is perfect for you. 

Dress It Up

Not really feeling pants? Throw on a dress! Dresses are so great for those days you just don’t know what to wear or don’t have the time to pick out an outfit! Dress it up with a pair of nice sandals or dress if down with some converse! 

White Tee

A white t-shirt is a piece of clothing that most people have in their closet. So simple, yet so versatile! 

Shorts 

Shorts are another great piece of clothing to have in your closet, especially for us Gaucho gals! They look great with everything. 

All photos courtesey of pinterest.com

Cindy is a San Diego native currently attending the University of California, Santa Barbara. As a 2nd year Global Studies major she aspires to work in the PR or marketing industry. During her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends, admiring the breathtaking IV sunsets, napping, shopping, or binge watching favorite TV shows. 
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay