Spotted on Campus: I Like Your Style!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Spotted inside the Chemistry building: Deirdre Fuller, a CCS fourth-year Biology major, pairs together pieces with different patterns and textures in her all-black outfit, accentuating it with pops of blue. Her vampy attire consists of a tailored trenchcoat that forms a perfect silhouette against her corset dress and knee-socks.  

Spotted outside South Hall: Second-year psychology major, Andrea Ortega. Her eye-catching outfit is both cute and practical. She said that she paired her edgy black motorcycle jacket with denim shorts and charcoal leggings because she “needed something that’s equally not too hot, and not too cold.” Smart move in this fluctuating SB weather!

Spotted outside Buchanan: Third-year Bio major Vivian Huynh wears a tan sweater over a floral dress. It’s a California casual, girly outfit that still keeps her warm in the February breeze. Her worn-in sky blue canvas shoes compliment the springtime color palette.  

Spotted outside the Library construction: Michaela Coats, a first-year Environmental Studies major, rocks an adorable monochrome outfit. Although she admits that wearing a dress on a windy day probably wasn’t the best idea, we think she’s rocking it! 

Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy