This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Nancy Torres 

Age: 23

Hometown: Concord, Calif.

Major: Environmental Studies & Technology Management Program

Relationship Status: Single 

Celebrity Crush: Charlie Hunnam and Chris Evans

Pet Peeve: People that litter.

Favorite Artists: Fetty Wap! But I also listen to all kinds of music.

Hobbies: Car shows, hiking and hanging out with my cute nieces. I love them!

Chocolate or candy? Gummy candies. I’m addicted to the watermelon Sour Patch candies. I’ll marry the first person that will buy me a 10 lb. bag of them!

Favorite alcoholic beverage: My go-to is Tequila! Tequila is everything! Just give me Tequila! 

Favorite animal: I really like… it’s so hard – I like all animals! Sea Otters!

Netflix and Chill choices:  Sons of Anarchy, Psych, Bones, New Girl, Empire and Jane the Virgin.

Favorite lipstick color: Dark reds. I like darker colors. I tend to stick to neutral tones or deep-dark tones when I’m feeling feisty.

Fashion Staple: High top sneakers and biker style jackets.

Movies: Any Marvel or superhero movies, the Fast and the Furious series, and any war movies. I pretty much like action movies.

Instagram: @Nancyjtv

Janet is a fourth year Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. She is originally a big city girl from the Bay Area who enjoys discovering new places and eateries. In her free time you can find her dancing, eating, and drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of day. After UCSB she plans to pursue a career in public relations or marketing. Find out what she’s up to on Instagram @Janet_Q_
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.