Midterms? Let BAND help you!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

When you have a million things going on in college, you definitely want an organized lifestyle! Keep everything in check with BAND, a new mobile communicating app that allows you to stay connected with all your groups—small and large!

Start off midterm season organized, prepared and ready to tackle any challenge college can bring—especially your academics! From forming studying groups, planning meetings and sharing documents, BAND has all the functions you need to allow your group to flourish.

When forming study groups, you can use BAND to divide responsibilities with the to-do list, share polls to decide what to focus on for your upcoming meeting, and keep track of what is going on with each group’s shared documents and calendar reminders.

BAND can help get your through midterms in so many ways:

1.     Plan meetings, share documents, make to-do’s and of course, share pictures of your post-midterm celebration. And the best part is, you have a group set up to help get you through the final in a few months!

2.     Get your study group on pace to ace your midterm. Divide responsibilities with the to-do list, document share, and calendar reminders. While your classmates aren’t your best friends, you need to communicate to ace this test… get them on the same page with BAND.

3.     You’re in charge of planning a date dash the night before your midterm. The only way to be successful at both is delegation. Make your to-do’s public and delegate planning responsibilities to your committee. Take on prep the weekend before and have your ladies sign up to set up the event. They can send you pictures as they work so that you can study for your test with peace of mind.

4.     Your intermural playoffs are the night your study group meets. Organize everything and keep your friends happy by keeping them in the loop with your life. Get your share of the study guide done for the study group, and share the document in advance so they don’t worry about it, then come meet with the group after your team wins the game!

5.     You didn’t mean to sign up for so many activities, but once again you are halfway through the semester and in too deep! 18 units, work-study, and the student association are driving you crazy. You need to revamp for the second half of the semester if you are going to keep your grades up and all of your commitments going strong. Use BAND to keep track of what is going on with each group. Use shared calendar, reminders, RSVPs, and to-do’s to make sure you stay on top of it all.

6.     Study Abroad Blues… did your friends leave you to study abroad all over the world? Stay in touch via BAND. Share pictures that they can’t share on Facebook (because they’re friends with their parents), and make sure that you know what’s going on in one another’s lives with voice messages, chat and stickers. Plan a Skype session and send a reminder, no matter what time zone they’re in.

If you are going to keep your grades up and all of your commitments going strong this semester, you need to stay organized and ahead of the game.  Don’t fret though—using BAND will help you stay on top of it all!

Check out their informative Youtube video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJtyBA7wXwg

Download BAND now and join 30 million users who are already taking advantage of all BAND has to offer! http://www.band.us/home

Connie Lin is a Campus Correspondent and writer for the Her Campus team at UC Santa Barbara. She is a second year majoring in Communication and is looking forward to a career in PR. On campus, she is the public relations coordinator for CAB (Community Affairs Board), which holds volunteer events to bring the campus and community together, along with working as a ticketing assistant for UCSB Arts & Lectures. In her free time, she enjoys new adventures, reading blogs, CAJE dates and obsessing over pugs. See what she's up to on Twitter & Instagram! @heyitsconnie