This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

With the weather warming up it’s time for a fun manicure that will get you ready for spring! This mani is so easy to do, just follow these quick steps for your own daisy nail art:

You Will Need: Base color, white or accent color for flowers, jewels, topcoat, a piece of paper, and a paper clip

1. Paint your nails with your base color (I used a light purple by Sephora OPI).

2. After your base color is mostly dry, put some of the accent color on a piece of paper and unfold one of the ends of the paper clip. Use the round end of the paper clip to make the dots and flowers.

– It is much easier to make the flowers with just 4 dots because you really can’t mess up–but if you are feeling ambitious feel free to do 5 (or add as many dots as you feel necessary–there really isn’t a rocket science behind it).

3. Next, put the crystals in the middle of your flowers. Usually I use the other end of the paper clip and put a little bit of clear polish to pick up the crystals. Then, simply stick the crystals in the middle of the flowers. They should stick right away because the nail polish will still be a wet, but if not put a little bit of clear polish in the middle so the crystals have something to stick to.

4. Wait about 10 minutes, then do a final topcoat!

If a manicure isn’t your thing, then try this design as a pedicure! 

Have a suggestion for a mani? Let me know in the comment box below! Thanks for reading XOXO

University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus