Ideas for a Girls’ Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Every once in a while, we all need a girls’ night to de-stress and spend quality time with our girlfriends.  If you’re planning on having a girls’ night but don’t know what to do, here are five different ideas you can use.

1.       Spa Day – Nothing says de-stressing like pampering yourself with face masks and nail soaks.  Maybe have a post-midterm spa day to treat yourself after pulling all those all-nighters.

2.       Movie Night – Get a classic like The Notebook or a rom-com like Easy A.  Gather up some pillows and blakets and snack on some chips and popcorn.

3.       Night On the Town – Get dressed up and go to a nightclub, a fancy restaurant, or just strut down Downtown Santa Barbara.  It’s also a great opportunity to take cute Instagram pics.

4.       Shop ‘Till You Drop – Money can’t buy you happiness but some retail therapy with your sisters can’t hurt.

5.       Baking with the Baes – Find some yummy pumpkin recipes here, or if you’re sick of pumpkin spice season already, here are some great non-pumpkin alternatives.

Sally is a fourth year communication student at UCSB. Her favorite things to do include traveling, eating, and binge watching YouTube videos. In her ideal future, she is either a research professor or market analyst for a digital entertainment company and living in her hometown of LA with a hypoallergenic cat.
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.