diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Come Up with a Personal Brand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Here are some tips on how to come up with a personal brand. Ask yourself these three questions to help you on your way to achieving your personal brand. 

The first question you could ask yourself is what do you like to do the most? Your favorite hobby could be used to brand yourself.

The second question you could ask yourself is what brings you the most joy? That thing is your personal brand, that is what you are meant to do. You are meant to do things that bring you joy because when you do those things then other people will be drawn towards your joy. From there, they will be able to find their own joy from you showing the world your joy.

Lastly, the third question is what would you do for free? The things that you would for free have meaning to you. This will provide your personal brand with depth and show people that you care about what you are doing.

All three of these questions will help you come up with a personal brand, and help you show people what you care about. Your personal brand will showcase what brings meaning to your life which will help your personal brand be unique. 

(all images vis GIPHY) (image in header via pexels.com)

Hi, I'm Briahna and I'm a fourth year at UCSB; majoring in anthropology. I'll start with a quote "it's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale"- Geneen Roth. Sometimes in this big wide world I do feel small but I am reminded by this quote that I am much more than anything that can be measured by a scale, a grade point average or society standards of what a woman should be. My value is dependent by the standards I set for myself.
Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;)