Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Before we can celebrate the most wonderful time of the year, we must go through the most dreadful time of the quarter… FINALS.

As you chug your third cup of coffee and flip through your flashcards for the 50th time, we luckily have Her Campus to keep us sane!

This kit includes: Chipotle BOGO cards, Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples, Kettle Chips, TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets, Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Stick, CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles, Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines, Chain & Charcoal: $20 gift card, and Baublebar meme alphabet bracelet and promo code. 

Thank you to our sponsors for sending us a much needed care package!

Study hard and happy holidays!

Connie Lin is a Campus Correspondent and writer for the Her Campus team at UC Santa Barbara. She is a second year majoring in Communication and is looking forward to a career in PR. On campus, she is the public relations coordinator for CAB (Community Affairs Board), which holds volunteer events to bring the campus and community together, along with working as a ticketing assistant for UCSB Arts & Lectures. In her free time, she enjoys new adventures, reading blogs, CAJE dates and obsessing over pugs. See what she's up to on Twitter & Instagram! @heyitsconnie