Girls’ Night In with a “Pizza” BAND!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

What’s better than a girls’ night in? A girls’ night in with pizza and goodie bags!

Thank you to BAND, the private group communicating app, for helping Her Campus UC Santa Barbara plan our pizza party to welcome our new members. With the use of BAND, we were able to efficiently organize our event through polls, group messages and fun emoticons to lighten up the conversation!

The poll feature really helped us in selecting a date for our event so all of our members could attend. It’s a great feature not only to choose dates, but to make any other group decisions, like what kind of food to have at the event or what theme you want for a party! The group chat feature was not only fun to use with its cute stickers, but it was a great way to get quick responses from the entire chapter in one place.

With BAND’s group communicating phone app, we were able to organize and enjoy a delicious pizza party and goodie bags for the new members.  

Shout out: A big welcome to some of our new girls rocking their goodie bags!

The next time you need to plan an event with your organization or even form a study group, remember to download BAND.

To learn more about BAND, check out our previous article here. Stay organized this year and BAND together! 

Connie Lin is a Campus Correspondent and writer for the Her Campus team at UC Santa Barbara. She is a second year majoring in Communication and is looking forward to a career in PR. On campus, she is the public relations coordinator for CAB (Community Affairs Board), which holds volunteer events to bring the campus and community together, along with working as a ticketing assistant for UCSB Arts & Lectures. In her free time, she enjoys new adventures, reading blogs, CAJE dates and obsessing over pugs. See what she's up to on Twitter & Instagram! @heyitsconnie