Extravaganza 2016 Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Get crazy and get wild because Extravaganza 2016 is welcoming us to the jungle this year. Extravaganza is upon us once again and this year’s theme is “Welcome to the Jungle!” And if you’re like me and like to coordinate with the theme, but aren’t really sure what to wear, here are a few outfit ideas to get your creativity pumping.

Channel your inner Destiny’s Child and go into Survivor mode by incorporating camouflage print into your outfit.

If you’re feeling a little adventurous, clothe yourself in jungle explorer inspired fashion.

Project your inner Cheetah girl with a little cheetah print flare.

What style will you be rockign this year?
Janet is a fourth year Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. She is originally a big city girl from the Bay Area who enjoys discovering new places and eateries. In her free time you can find her dancing, eating, and drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of day. After UCSB she plans to pursue a career in public relations or marketing. Find out what she’s up to on Instagram @Janet_Q_
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.