Every Trendy Essential You Need to Survive Warmer Weather in Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Spring fashion has a way of making its own statement to make the days brighter. Rock some of our favorite looks to a music festival, a day trip, a stroll around the city, or even to class. Spring into fashion this season with some of our favorite trends.  

Sweet Sundress

Sundresses are essential to Spring wear because of its versatility and the number of ways to rock them. Something about sundresses has a casual chic look that takes a break from your typical average day look. Dress it up or dress it down by layering necklaces and pairing them with your favorite sunnies.

High-Waisted Wonders

The power of the high-waisted bottoms does wonders for your look, making your legs appear longer and leaner.  You can match a pair of trousers or cullotes with a simple strapped tank or even a basic t- shirt for a more effortlessly chic look. 

Spring Trench 

Who says trench coats have to be worn only in the Winter? Trusty trench coats elevate a look by adding length and make an outfit look classier. Softer tones make the look all the more perfect for this Spring season. 

Denim Daze

Denim skirts are back, and they are here to stay. Throw on your favorite blouse or a simple band t-shirt, and tie this look off with a belt, and you are good to go! 

Colored Lens

This colored sunglass trend is taking up Spring fashion by a storm. This retro statement piece adds pop of color and flare, and exudes confidence with your outfit. 

Photo 1 courtesy of: motanufashion.xyz

Photo 2 courtesy of: vogue.com.au

Photo 3 courtesy of: whowhatwear.com

Photo 4 courtesy of: api.shopstyle.com

Photo 5 courtesy of: whowhatwear.com

Kyrene is a third year Global Studies major. She is an Editorial Intern and a PR Intern for UCSB Her Campus. Kyrene is from the southern Californian city of Covina. She enjoys meeting people, exploring new places, and taking roadtrips with friends. On her spare time, you can find her playing guitar, experimenting with outfits, relaxing with music, or catching up with shows on her "to watch" list.
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay