Don’t Be Koi: Meet Bruno Mattioli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Bruno Mattioli

Age: 21

Hometown: San Diego

Major: Aquatic Biology

What’s Your Sign?: Leo

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Rashida Jones

Hobbies: Playing soccer, swimming

Special Skills: coloring, cooking, fish facts

Favorite food: Mexican

Drink of choice: Tequila and Bloody Mary’s

Favorite Music Genre: Rock n’ Roll, Hip Hop, Country

What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

Smile

What do you look for in an ideal partner?

Definitely a sense of humor and someone who is fun and willing to do spontaneous things.

What are your relationship deal breakers?

Someone who is boring and probably a hardcore party girl. It’s a deal breaker if they are not into Family Feud.

Describe your ideal first date.

We would go to the beach, go swimming and then get some ice cream. Sit and talk and just get to know each other. Emphasis on the ice cream.

What do you hope will happen when this article is posted?

I hope that my mix tape gets more views and I score a record deal.

Brenna is a senior and global studies major at UCSB. Her goal in life is to be a comedy writer and the proud owner of an alpaca farm in South America. She enjoys sarcasm, wine and everything fine.
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.