tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cringe-Worthy Moments Everyone Can Relate To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

We all have those moments and they haunt us in our dreams. If you are like me and you experience extreme awkwardness multiple times a day, these cringe-worthy moments will highly resonate with you.

Walking into class late

Image via Giphy.com 

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely hate when I walk into class late and everyone turns to stare at me as if I’ve just killed eight people when I obviously killed 13. 

Tripping in public

Image via Giphy.com

Can the floors just open up and take me now?

Sending a text to the wrong person

Image via Giphy.com

Depending on what that text message it, things can get awkward…quickly.

Bringing attention to how awkward a social situation is

Image via Giphy.com

I’ve recently noticed that calling attention to how awkward a social situation is oly makes the situation 1,000 times more awkward. 

Stuttering when ordering food

Image via Giphy.com

I don’t know what it is about ordering food that makes my brain go blank in which I forget how to efficiently speak

Being present while others are arguing

Image via Giphy.com

The utter silence afterward is even worse…

Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;)